Agriculture Academy Library. Textbook Library
Universiteto St. 10–200, Akademija, LT-53361, Kauno r.
Tel.: (8 37) 752273
How to find us (map)
- Print information resources: more than 70 000 textbooks for students of Agriculture Academy, daily papers. About 26 000 latest items in open stock.
Item search and request: information about print publications is presented in the library catalogue and virtual library.
Item loan/return: Items are read on site or lent home for the period of 2 weeks to 1 academic year. There is self-service facility of item loan and return.
- Electronic information resources: (information is being updated)
Trainings and consultations:
- Library staff give consultations about library services and resources, search of information in the library website, search of print and electronic information resources in library catalogues and databases, and other library services.
- Trainings. You can request trainings in advance by e-mail, phone or coming to the library.
70 work places for readers, 1 individual/group work space (1-14 persons). Booking
3 work places for disabled persons provided with special equipment.
Relaxation spaces (settees, bean bags).
There are 12 computers for study and research; 12 work places for work with personal computers in the library.
Wireless network “Eduroam” is available. Computer configuration instructions are provided in the University intranet.
- Library today
- Agriculture Academy Library
- Agriculture Academy Library. Central Library
- Agriculture Academy Library. Textbook Library
- Agriculture Academy Library: dates and events
- Central Repository
- Education Academy Library
- Leonidas Donskis Library
- Music Academy Library
- Mykolas Romeris Library
- President Valdas Adamkus Library
- Vaclovas Biržiška Library
- Vincas Čepinskis Library
- How to find
- Inside library
- Library support