The mission of the Library is to provide the University studies, research with information resources and information services, to develop the information literacy of the University academic community members, to implement and develop advanced library services and technologies.
- ensure qualitative stock accumulation, storage and organization of access to the necessary information resources (including University publications) for studies and research;
- create a favorable and advanced physical and electronic library information environment and services infrastructure;
- ensure dissemination of Library resources and services, and ensure free access to the information for researchers and students, increase the visibility and usability of the University research output;
- develop information literacy skills and competences of the University community ensuring successful learning, scientific activity and professional leadership;
- participate in projects, organizations, to take over innovative experience of academic library management, work organization and modernization of services;
- promote the continuous development of the competences of Library staff in order to ensure the highest quality of provided services.