University students and staff can use the services of electronic library from home and other remote locations.
How to log in?
VMU students and staff log in with University e-mail user name and password:
User name: name.surname
Password: e-mail password
Remote access to databases: https://login.ezproxy.vdu.lt:2443/login
- Read full text documents at the university’s licensed and tested databases, email. documents in the institutional custody, etc.
- Order publications (by logging in Library Catalog and VMU Virtual Library);
- Renew loan term, manage information on e. shelf (My account in catalog and virtual library, when logged in);
- Get library notifications by e-mail.
- Facilities and study spaces
- Compensatory equipment for users with special needs
- Fines and settlement with the library
- Individual and group study spaces
- Interlibrary loan
- Internet services and software
- Item borrowing, renewing, returning
- Item lending, return, renewing loan term
- Item request
- Remote access
- Search of information resources
- Information resources
- Studies final works (ETD)