Leonidas Donskis Library
- Print information resources: more than 22 000 items available for study programs and research in Economics and management, Political sciences and diplomacy faculties. Stock is open for users.
Item arrangement scheme in the library.
Item loan/return: items are read on site or lent home for 3 weeks or a semester. There is self-service facility of item loan and return.
- Electronic information resources:
- Databases, recommended to the Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Databases, recommended to the Faculty of Political Sciences and Diplomacy.
- Electronic information resources in e-publication repository.
- Links by subject.
- Open access databases and search systems for scientific information.
Trainings and consultations:
- Library staff give consultations about library services and resources, search of information in the library website, search of print and electronic information resources in library catalogues and databases, and other library services.
- Trainings. You can request trainings in advance by e-mail, phone or coming to the library.
150 work places for readers, 5 individual/group study spaces. Booking
Space for disabled persons provided with special equipment.
There are 47 computers for study and research and 118 work places for work with personal computers in the library.
Wireless network “Eduroam” is available. Computer configuration instructions are provided in the University intranet.
Qualitative data analysis program „SPSS IBM Statistics 22“ can be used by 5 University community members at a time.
Qualitative data analysis program „NVivo 10“ can be used by 2 University community members at a time.