Library services during the quarantine period
During the quarantine period the library provides only item loan / return services. Reading rooms, computer, internet, etc. services are not provided.
The library will lend books to home on the basis of pre-orders in the library catalogue or virtual library, provide remote services, the staff consultations available by e-mail: email@example.com, telephones. Pick up your requested items after receiving e-mail about confirmation of the request. You can pick up and return items in one of the three departments of the library:
- L. Donskis Library (V. Putvinskio St. 23, Kaunas) I–IV, 9–17, V, 9–16: loan of requested items and return from L. Donskis, M. Romeris Libraries. Publications ordered from M. Romeris Library are brought on Mondays;
- V. Biržiška Library (K. Donelaičio St. 52-2 a. (entry – near the restaurant “iLunch”) I–IV, 9–17, V, 9–16: loan of requested items and return from V. Biržiška Library and the Central Repository. Publications ordered from the Central Repository are brought every day at 16.00;
- Music Academy Library (V. Čepinskis St. 5-429), I, 9–17, IV, 9–17;
- Education Academy Library (T. Ševčenkos St. 31, Vilnius) I–IV, 9–17, V, 9–16;
- Agriculture Academy Central Library (Studentų St. 11, Akademija, Kaunas region ) I–IV, 9–17, V, 9–16: loan of requested items and return from Central and Textbook Libraries.
Consultations by e-mail, telephones:
- General information, information about the service, item renewal – firstname.lastname@example.org; tel. (8 37) 327861;
- Information about databases, e-thesis and dissertations (ETD) – email@example.com; tel. (8 37) 788118, (8-37) 327864;
- Information about registration of publications and preparing reports – firstname.lastname@example.org; tel. (8 37) 327864;
- Information about aquisition – email@example.com; tel. (8 37) 327862;
- Information about interlibrary loan (ILL) – firstname.lastname@example.org; tel. (8 37) 327861.