Changes in the Library from November 9
Changes of the opening hours and service conditions in the Library from November 9.
From 09/11/2020, during the spread of COVID-19 virus, library provides only item loan / return services. Reading rooms, computer, internet, etc. services are not provided.
It is obligatory in the library:
- In the queue at the place of item loan / return visitors must maintain a safe distance of at least 2 m from each other;
- Avoid direct and close contact when taking or returning library items;
- Wear face mask;
- Disinfect your hands;
- Follow cough and sneeze etiquette;
- It‘s forbidden to come to the Library if you have fever or other cold symptoms or are in isolation;
- Returned publications are quarantined. Issued to the next visitor 24 hours after the end of the quarantine of the publications.
The library provides remote services, gives consultations by e-mail, telephones.
Remote services. For studies and research, we invite you to use one-stop-shop search in the Library website in various resources (University Library catalogue, virtual library, subscribed databases, research management system (VMU CRIS), Lithuanian Academic e-Library (eLABa) and global academic open access resources). If you want to read licensed resources, log in remotely (enter University e-mail credentials (username: first name, last name; password: e-mail password)). With the remote access service, you can individually connect to more than 58 subscribed databases. We also recommend using the virtual cultural heritage epaveldas.lt and the interactive library portals ibiblioteka.
We invite you to watch video presentations about the library information resources, search and access possibilities, management and citation of the necessary information.
Consultations by e-mail, telephones:
- General information, information about the service, item renewal – email@example.com; tel. (8 37) 327861;
- Information about databases, e-thesis and dissertations (ETD) – firstname.lastname@example.org; tel. (8 37) 788118, (8-37) 327864;
- Information about registration of publications and preparing reports – email@example.com; tel. (8 37) 327864;
- Information about aquisition – firstname.lastname@example.org; tel. (8 37) 327862;
- Information about interlibrary loan (ILL) – email@example.com; tel. (8 37) 327861.