Trial access to the video database JoVE
JoVE is the world-leading producer and provider of science videos with the mission to improve scientific research and education. Millions of scientists, educators and students at thousands of universities, colleges, hospitals and biopharmaceutical companies worldwide use JoVE for their research, teaching and learning.
Trial access contains access to:
- JoVE Journal (scientific video journal, peer-reviewed, multi-disciplinary, indexed in PubMed and Web of Science);
- JoVE Encyclopedia of Experiments;
- JoVE Core (video textbooks which explain concepts taught in undergraduate courses through high-impact animations and real-life experiments);
- JoVE Science Education (a video library dedicated to teaching the practice and theory of scientific experiments through engaging and easy-to-understand visual demonstrations);
- JoVE Lab Manual (all-in-one solution for teaching undergraduate lab courses through engaging, comprehensive, and curriculum-focused videos for both instructors and students).
The database is available to University users until 31 December, 2022.