Taylor & Francis webinar ‘Publishing in Academic Journals’
Registrations for Taylor & Francis webinar ‘Publishing in Academic Journals’ for Eastern Europe and Central Asia on Wednesday, November 10th, 2021, at 11.00 am are open: Register.
The workshop will cover the following topics with examples and the opportunity to ask questions:
- Publishing cycle: basic overview of the publishing landscape and process
- Assessing journals: what to look for when choosing where to publish
- Open access benefits and challenges
- Preparing your manuscript for publication
- Peer review basics: overview with recommendations on how to respond to reviewer comments
- Typical reasons for rejection and how to avoid them.
More information about Taylor & Francis 2021 Webinar Series