OpenAIRE and European open science policies and services
If you want to know more about OpenAIRE and European open science policies and services, we kindly invite to register for the OpenAIRE Week webinars on October 12 – 16 from 15:00 to 17:00 at https://www.openaire.eu/openaire-week-2020:
- October 12: OpenAIRE and European Open Science Cloud.
- October 13: European – National – International Open Science alignment: the panel will examine the shared building blocks for open science, around policy and infrastructure and identify key takeaways.
- October 14: OpenAIRE for content providers, will be discussed and examples of national and institutional level activities will be presented through same repositories and CRIS use-cases.
- October 15: OpenAIRE for researchers: OpenAIRE’s Open Science tools and services such as ARGOS for creating machine actionable Data Management Plans, Zenodo repository and how it operates during the COVID-19 outbreak, Amnesia data anonymization tool, Explore discovery portal, guides for researchers and citizen science activities.
- October 16: OpenAIRE services that support research communities, initiatives, and infrastructures at implementing and monitoring the uptake of Open Science principles.