Bloomsbury Education & Childhood Studies and Bloomsbury Encyclopedia of Surrealism
The trial of Bloomsbury databases is set up for University users until 31st of October 2020:
Bloomsbury Education & Childhood Studies
The users will discover:
- Hundreds of peer-reviewed articles on six levels of education and childhood across 18 countries.
- The entire Education Around the World reference series, comprising 18 volumes and covering every single country in the world.
- 65+ academic eBooks on comparative and international education, including Peace Education (Prose Award Honorable Mention 2017) and Secondary English Teacher Education in the United States (NCTE ELATE Meade Award Winner 2018).
- A collection of over 60 policy reports from the World Bank Group Open Knowledge Repository.
Bloomsbury Encyclopedia of Surrealism
The users can:
- Explore Surrealism by country, theme, period, as well as by individual surrealists using the interactive timeline that covers from 1917 to present day.
- Read through the Introductory Articles which serve as introductions to the key topics within the International Encyclopedia of Surrealism such as Contemporary Surrealism and Surrealist Art and Writing.
- Discover curated content with our Bibliographic Guides, short thematic articles that provide an introductory overview of the key readings from within the Encyclopedia on a particular subject. These are updated and added to the site regularly.
- Navigate directly to your topic of interest using the Browse By function, allowing you to search more broadly by Forms, Themes, Artistic Movements and Styles, Ideologies and Schools of Thought or narrow your focus by Period, People, and Place.