Vincas Čepinskis Library
- Print information resources: more than 25 000 items on environment protection, biology, chemistry, physics, geology, astronomy, mathematics and statistics, informatics and other related items.
Item arrangement scheme in the library.
Item search: information about print publications is presented in the library catalogue and VMU virtual library. Stock is readily available for users, items are not requested through library information system.
Item loan/return: items are read on site or lent home for 2 weeks or a semester. There is self-service facility for loan/return in the library.
- Electronic information resources:
- Databases, recommended to the Faculty of Informatics.
- Databases, recommended to the Faculty of Natural Sciences.
- Electronic information resources in e-publication repository.
- Links by subject.
- Open access databases and search systems for scientific information.
Trainings and consultations:
- Library staff give consultations about library services and resources, search of information in the library website, search of print and electronic information resources in library catalogues and databases, and other library services.
- Trainings. You can request trainings in advance by e-mail, phone or coming to the library.
68 work places for readers, 1 individual / group study space (for 1-9 persons). Booking
Space for disabled persons provided with special equipment.
There are 16 computers for study and research and 42 work places for work with personal computers in the library.
Wireless network “Eduroam” is available. Computer configuration instructions are provided in the University intranet.
Qualitative data analysis program „SPSS IBM Statistics 22“can be used by 2 University community members at a time.